- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
2805 Azalea Pl.
Nashville, TN 37204
accounting@berryhi llch iro. com
If your payment was made in error, please contact us immediately and a refund will be issued to the same payment method used at the time of payment. If you have a question or issue regarding
products or services you were billed for, please contact us within 30 days at 615-208-5030 before paying your invoice.