Dr. Beth Barnett
Dr. Barnett graduated Summa Cum Laude from Logan Chiropractic College in 1984. A native New Yorker, she fell in love with the Nashville area. She practiced in Green Hills for 30 years, before moving to Berry Hill to create her new wellness center.
- Extensive post-graduate work.
- Board qualified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics.
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician trained in sports injuries and extremity adjusting.
- Certified in Chiropractic Exercise Rehabilitation (1997).
- Completed postgraduate studies in Acupuncture (2004).
- Curriculum Vitae.
Associations and Awards:
- President of the Tennessee Chiropractic Association (TCA) from 2008 through 2010. First female in the history of the association to be voted to this leadership role.
- Selected as Chiropractor of the Year in 2002 and 2009 by the TCA.
- Co-awarded the Women Business Owner of the Year in 2000.
Dr. Barnett has always enjoyed sports. She has worked with the Nashville Sounds and the LPGA (Nashville tour). She ran the Inaugural Music City Marathon. Her greatest love is hiking and can be found at Radnor Lake or Percy Warner when not at work. She is an organic gardener, recycling queen and loves old movies. Her greatest joy has been to serve the Nashville community. She is proud to have provided loving care to generations of Nashvillians.
If you have any questions about Dr. Beth Barnett or would like to learn more about chiropractic care at Berry Hill Chiropractic and Wellness, please call us at (615) 208-5030 today.